Wrist Pain Symptoms Causes and prevention
What is wrist pain?
Wrist pain is a common problem. It is caused by a sudden sprain or fracture. However, wrist pain can also be the result of long-term problems. This pain may be due to carpal tunnel syndrome or recurrent pressure. This pain is caused by arthritis pain. Several factors may be responsible for wrist pain, so diagnosing the exact cause can sometimes be challenging. Proper diagnosis is necessary for adequate treatment.
Causes of wrist pain:
- A wrist injury occurs when falling forward due to which stretch, pain and factoring can also occur.
- Frequent pressure also often leads to wrist pain, such as typing on a computer, and excessive use of a smartphone leads to swelling of the wrist joints and tissue damage. This often happens when working continuously without a break.
- Rheumatic arthritis in the wrist also causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis in the wrist is very low, it is more in those who have ever had a serious wrist injury.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome also causes wrist pain, it is more when the medicine on the wrist is large.
- Wrist pain may occur if the blood supply of one of the 8 bones in the wrist is reduced.
- Sometimes, there is a lump on the wrist or hand that is not cancerous but painful.
Symptoms of wrist pain:
- Difficulty in catching anything.
- There is a tingling in the hand.
- There is stiffness in the wrist and fingers.
- It is difficult to hold anything.
- There is a crackling sound when the wrist is rotated.
- This problem can become more serious when the wrist is relaxed after prolonged rest.
- Initially, the pain in the wrist is mild.
- The hearing may also occur in the wrist. The person is not able to feel cold and hot things.
- The ability to feel any sensation with the fingers and hands is reduced to a very small extent.
- There is a lot of weakness in the wrist, there is a pain in holding anything.
- Hearing and tingling also increase as the disease progresses.
- There is swelling on the wrist.
- The blue color comes on the wrist.
Wrist pain prevention:
- Avoid falling.
- Keep the lights in the house to avoid arrest.
- Wear shoes that are not smooth.
- Take a sufficient amount of calcium to keep bones strong.
- Individuals above 50 years of age should take 1000 to 1200 mg of calcium a day, this makes bones strong.
- Do not do continuous typing, take a break.
- If you are constantly working on the board then you may get this pain, so you should take a rest in between.
- Use equipment that protects the wrists during sports such as football and skating.
Read More –
ACIDITY ! गैस का बनना, एसिडिटी बनने के कारण
मस्सा क्या होता है? : कारण, लक्षण और प्रकार
STOMACH ULCER ! पेट का अल्सर, गैस्ट्रिक अल्सर, अल्सर क्या है
ENCEPHALITIS (इंसेफेलाइटिस ) दिमाग की सूजन कारण और लक्षण
CERVICAL SPONDYLITIS, गर्दन का दर्द , सर्वाइकल स्पॉन्डिलाइटिस के कारण और लक्षण
COLITIS : आंतों में जख्म, सूजन, इन्फेक्शन के कारण और लक्षण
WHAT IS CONSTIPACTION? : कब्ज के कारण और लक्षण
LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS (ELEPHANTIASIS): SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND CURRENT TREATMENT FOR FILARIASIS
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES: CAUSES, SYMPTOMS & TYPES
WHAT IS FILARIASIS? – SYMPTOMS, CAUSES, TREATMENT & TREATMENT