What is hyperhidrosis ?
When our body sweats a lot, the reason for sweating is not temperature or exercise. Such a condition is called hyper hydrolysis in medical language. You must have seen many times that some people continue to sweat even during normal weather. Hyperhidrosis is a common condition in which a person sweats excessively, and his body sweats excessively to regulate temperature.
Excessive sweating is generally not a serious threat to a person’s health, but it can be a condition of inhibition and aggravation. The discomfort caused by this can negatively impact your lifestyle.
Causes of hyperhidrosis:
Sweat glands become more active in people suffering from hyperhidrosis. This causes excessive sweating. About 7 to 8 percent of Indians here are suffering from excessive sweating. Sweat glands, ie, disturbances in the sweat glands can also be caused by stress, pregnancy, smoking, menopause, obesity, the effects of certain drugs, and excessive intake of caffeine-rich things and spicy foods. Any other reason and hormonal changes in the body during adolescence can also increase the problem of sweating. Anxiety, fear, stress, etc., also cause excessive sweating. See a good doctor. Stress and hormonal causes can also be investigated.
Remedy for hyperhidrosis:
1. If you also have a problem with sweating, then reduce the intake of salt and alcohol.
2. If you are fond of eating spicy and spicy food, then reduce it. Because the excessive amount of sweating from the body also affects health.
3. In case of hormonal changes and excessive sweating in the womb, take the medicine on the advice of the doctor.
4. To avoid the problem of excessive sweating, reduce stress and make a habit of always being happy.
5. Besides consuming the proper amount of water and regular lemonade, the problem of excessive sweating can also be avoided by consuming tomato juice, and green tea.
Read More –