What is uterine inflammation ( Endometritis )?
The uterus, ie uterus, is the part of female reproduction that is responsible for keeping and nurturing the baby till its birth. The bulky uterus, which is called Bulky Uterus Meaning in Hindi, is a condition in which the size of the uterus becomes larger than normal.
It is common to increase its size at the time of pregnancy, but it is a problem if the size increases in the normal state. If this problem is not treated in time, it can become serious and can affect the fertility of women.
Causes of inflammation of the uterus ( Endometritis )
Due to the changing seasons, there is sometimes swelling in the uterus of women.
* – Due to the consumption of more medicines many times, there is also a problem of inflammation in the uterus.
* – Women who exercise for long periods of time may also have swelling in their uterus.
* – Many women eat too much food. Eating more food than your appetite can cause inflammation in the uterus.
* – Wearing tight clothes puts pressure on the stomach. If you do this continuously, inflammation can occur in the uterus.
* – When precautions are not taken during childbirth, there is swelling in the uterus of women.
* – Excessive sexual intercourse also causes inflammation in the uterus.
Symptoms of uterine inflammation:
Abdominal Muscle Weakness
Stomach ache, gas, and constipation
Itching or burning in the private part
Cold during an epidemic
Pain during sex
Unbearable pain during an epidemic
Loose motion, vomiting.
Read More –